Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pg. 212 Journal Promt

The developmental stage I most remember is Rooting and Extending. I recall from it that it's when you are in your thirties, and you begin to settle down, not only your marriage reduces satisfaction but you focus more on your career and raising your kids. For the most part I think that assumption is correct, it is an important part of your life where you start to realize the outline for the rest of your life. This is a time where you want your family to settle down such as buying a house that your kids can grow up in, and you and your wife to grow into your golden years in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.